Paramore Piano Collections - (ONGOING PROJECT)

XxSanctuaryxX

Haha before you guys ask, no this isnt the paramore piano tribute album :)

I've decided to try and make an album of paramore piano covers :D

This is ongoing, but i've completed 2 tracks and wanna share them as a sort of preview things :D

The complete track listing is...

1. Intro

2. I Caught Myself

3. We Are Broken

4. All We Know

5. Franklin

6. Let The Flames Begin

7. Conspiracy

8. Oh Star

9. Let This Go

10. Brighter

11. My Heart

12. Decode

I've completed I Caught Myself and Decode, so you can have decode for now :) Wlll upload the rest after i complete them all :D Enjoyyy

DECODE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPX2VGV0

• Like 2

haha im glad you guys like it

i completed let the flames begin and the intro today :)

im glad with how they turnt out

gonna work on others tommorow. should have em up soon

I've been playing for quite a while Justine, about 8 years, but im self taught and dont do grades :(

So I'm waiting for new songs.

8 years...it's a long time, I've begun 4 years ago in music shool in my town, but it was only additional classes. normaly i've been learned how to play violin. and now I'm learning how to play guitar by myself.

This is amazing! I cannot believe this! I love it!

And you teach yourself. That's pretty good because I do the same but not piano but guitar!

I do the same :D but on piano I can play simply melodies without any scores. and i do the same with my violin.

COMPLETED! Remember to credit if you use these for anything if it aint too much trouble :)

unfortunately some songs didnt turn out that good sounding in piano version :( so some songs were scrapped. Guess i was a little too ambitious :P

Its not PERFFECCT... there are like a few mistakes here and there, but i tried to make it as proffessional sounding as possible! :) My sustain was playing up as well so some notes may seem a bit odd and short wahah, there arent too many of these though :D

I might work on my heart again as that was the one that was getting the furthest lol. But for now the tracklisting is as follows...

1. Intro

2. I Caught Myself

3. Let This Go

4. Breathe

5. Brighter

6. Let The Flames Begin

7. We Are Broken

8. Franklin

9. Decode

Hoep you guys enjoy! Comments and stuff will be appreciated, i also slipped in a cover and back cover for those who want it.

you guys will need winrar to unpack the rar. file. if you need it just search winrar in google and download it (Y)

D/W

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WBE0B9KZ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far, I've listened to the intro and Decode, because I have been working on an arrangement of them myself, and I have to say, you did those two better than I will ever do!

Intro:

-The flourished chords at the beginning were a nice touch. It gave the beginning such a haunting atmosphere.

-Nicely mixed hands! The accompaniment was very well blended with the melody. Much fuller sound than the original!

-I think the releases of the sustain pedals were a bit abrupt at times...I know what it's like to play with a keyboard, but still. A bit more use of the sustain would not have bothered me at all, even if it had meant a bit muffled sound.

Decode:

-Again, the intro was made much bigger with your mixing of hands

-Absolutely beautiful use of the left hand throughout the piece! It sounded more of a piano piece rather than a transcription of guitar parts for the piano. Some nicely arpeggiated stuff in there, as well as good variation of the chords.

-Still some issues with the sustain pedal, and I think you know what I'm talking about so no need to get deeper here...

-A bit melancholic mood through the piece...You could've made something much more bombastic out of the final chorus. But hey, this is a matter of taste!

-Were you in a rush for any of these two? Because I think I spotted a few mistakes on both of these...

Anyway, I don't agree with your interpretation of Decode whole-heartedly but I understand that this is your vision and not mine, so I won't get into every little part that I would've done differently. :) Well done, and I will get back to you with the rest of the songs as soon as I have time to listen to them.

Alright, now I noticed that you have at least 3, if not 4 hands... It definitely adds to the song itself, but I also think that it takes away from the magic of piano (you know, 2 hands?)

I agree that you can add a lot of beautiful stuff in there by adding additional layers of piano, but I was somewhat disappointed to notice that it wasn't just "a guy playing piano" -sort of recording. But again, create music that you enjoy, and after that something everyone else enjoys. :)

PS: The intro just screams for some orchestral instruments, so does it bother you if I experiment a bit with your piano piece? I might do the piano parts myself later, but your version is played much better than I can ever play, so it's a good launching pad. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i just hate how this is ALL over youtube, and just EVERYWHERE, and no-one bothered to credit at all. fuck sake. this is the last time i do something like this.

what pisses me off most is that people pass my work as their own. it's just soo irritating. what can i expect though, i'm just an amateur...