Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

How come? :(

Whats up? :hug:

It's just been pretty shite. So much crap has been going on with me recently, it's just starting to get a bit much. My mum is trying to get me to go and see a doctor cause she thinks I have depression, (she's probably right but I don't want to admit it) but I just want everyone to leave me alone. I'm a sufferer in silence type of person so I really don't think talking to some random stranger is going to help me much. =/

I confess I'm going to dinner.

Aah, ok

I confess I have to go! Bye everybody!

Toodles! :hug:

It's just been pretty shite. So much crap has been going on with me recently, it's just starting to get a bit much. My mum is trying to get me to go and see a doctor cause she thinks I have depression, (she's probably right but I don't want to admit it) but I just want everyone to leave me alone. I'm a sufferer in silence type of person so I really don't think talking to some random stranger is going to help me much. =/

I confess I'm going to dinner.

I'm so sorry. :( Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

:hug::hug:

im like that with personal things, like to keep it to myself, just sit on it, one of those people who everyone just expects to always be the same, no matter what is going on with them.

I'm so sorry. :( Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

:hug::hug:

:hug:

im like that with personal things, like to keep it to myself, just sit on it, one of those people who everyone just expects to always be the same, no matter what is going on with them.

It's definitley better than having people in your face all the time asking what's wrong :) That would just piss me off beyond belief.

I confess I'm really full.