My Photography

hubabalou

Well hello there everyone.

I just completely re-did my old photography site with new pictures and a new layout and everything.

I would absolutely love it if y'all checked it out and added me as a friend.

It would mean more than the world to me if you gave me feedback.

Even if its constructive.

I want to learn how to better my art, so all the feedback I can get is welcome.

My Photography

Aw thanks! Concert photography can be really hard.

I've been dying to be able to get a photography pass... but unfortunately I havent been able to. I'll take about 150 pictures and only 10 to 20 will turn out good because the stupid tall people that always happen to stand in front of me move right when I try and take a shot. haha.

Aw thanks! Concert photography can be really hard.

I've been dying to be able to get a photography pass... but unfortunately I havent been able to. I'll take about 150 pictures and only 10 to 20 will turn out good because the stupid tall people that always happen to stand in front of me move right when I try and take a shot. haha.

might be harsh but i wouldnt hold your breath, they are very hard to come by

alot of the time bands just dont want to be photographed so will refuse offers plus when they do accept them its usually with people they work with before or who have a good rec

my advice would be to just ask away, no harm in it, justplug away - eventually a break will come, just get as many contacts as you can, befriend existing ones and make new ones, ive got a few friends who do this shit and thats how they got their break

good luck with the maine btw

Oh yeah! I know. I've tried numerous times to get passes and they're a total pain in the butt to get. I'm just gonna try over and over again. There's no harm in trying. At least the worst that could happen is they say no, and I've experienced that before, its not new to me.

Hopefully though, I'll catch a break somewhere along the line and have a chance.