decode is number #1!

x-Decode

Yeah, you know what Poland sucks.

They don't play Paramore in radio here, and on TV either.. I've just seen once a video for Misery Business on MTVPoland but it was like.. 3:00AM? And it was once.

They play Paramore only in web radiostations.

i haven't heard it on the radio but there is this TV show called vodafone select live where people vote for their favourite song to be played, and at the end of the show there is the a battle of two songs where the winner stays on and DECODE has been on for 29 days now which is a record for any song on the program, i have voted for them a few times as the song is awesome!

Yeah, you know what Poland sucks.

They don't play Paramore in radio here, and on TV either.. I've just seen once a video for Misery Business on MTVPoland but it was like.. 3:00AM? And it was once.

They play Paramore only in web radiostations.

They play music on MTV in poland? Sweet, here it's just crappy reality shows and wild'n'out

i haven't heard it on the radio but there is this TV show called vodafone select live where people vote for their favourite song to be played, and at the end of the show there is the a battle of two songs where the winner stays on and DECODE has been on for 29 days now which is a record for any song on the program, i have voted for them a few times as the song is awesome!

oh man i love that show! jermaine is so funny. i never voted for them though cause the channel hacked my friends phone after she voted. :nono:

oh man i love that show! jermaine is so funny. i never voted for them though cause the channel hacked my friends phone after she voted. :nono:

wow really yikes thats scary, i only vote during the big ones like when they faced chris brown and when they beat the record for the first time cause its kind of silly amount of money to vote all the time