Relient K

x3__kim

So, anyone like them..ahah they also rock, i met them at warp tour..aha..will really, we kinda followed them to there tour bus, becuase we we had to go early, and saw them walking, and so on, went to talk to them..ahah it was awsome, got autographs and pictures taken, they were so nice and cool

They're really really cool guys... well it's a lot different since the band lineup changed so much. Their vibe was awesome when it was Matt, Dave, Brian, and Matt... now there are like 6 people in the band. I love his lyrics so much though.

Oh and, they have the coolest Christmas album ever... :D

yeah, i know, they changed band members but its okay, matt says that they think mhmmm is probably there best albulm, becuase there other ones, where just....I forgot what he said, but he's like, don't pay attention much to there old albulms, but i still think there all great!! and matt t, omg is super TALL ahah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
holy crap it's weird seeing them on tv now!!!!!! we used to see them all the time like three years ago when they were a christian band & played at big shows & festival kind of things for churches.

i know..lol..i'm pretty sure they still do..cuase they were at the sunshine festival this summer..LOL, but yes it is weird to see them on tv now, but i think it's cool, cuase its a reall old band, and there starting to get what they've worked for =D

• 1 year later...