Relient K

x3__kim

^^ Relient K is gonna pass in my town in two days.

but I will not go cuz my friends didnt want to.

they think that they suck.

arggg. :cry:

andd omg I like Sherwood, their songs are very cool.

sherwood was great! they're amazing live

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/carcrash_x_LOVE/concerts/?action=view&current=relientkmae031.flv

look at the keyboard guy:-) haha

ive got some videos of relient k, ill post them later. they even sung happy birthday to this girl. it was cute. and for 'faking my own suicide' they had this "campfire" going. it was this like material blowing out from the stage, and it glowed like orange and red haha

Sherwood's new album is amazing,I hope I can find it here,I downloaded a copy a few days ago,I think it was released yesterday though so I guess I'll wait a week for it to come out...

anyyways.

I love love love this new album.Faking My Own Suscide it pretty much my favorite song ever.

whoaa. where did you download them ??

limewire ?

btw, Faking My Own Suicide was actually written by Matthew Thiessen & the Earthquakes (lead singers side project), but he re-recorded it for Five Score, which I am happy about :)

I have some of MT & the Earthquakes stuff, does anyone have more? I feel like he's a bit more personal with his songwriting in his side-project, which I like.

edit: I can't wait to see them with Sherwood and Mae in May, all with new albums out! woo.

btw, Faking My Own Suicide was actually written by Matthew Thiessen & the Earthquakes (lead singers side project), but he re-recorded it for Five Score, which I am happy about :)

I have some of MT & the Earthquakes stuff, does anyone have more? I feel like he's a bit more personal with his songwriting in his side-project, which I like.

edit: I can't wait to see them with Sherwood and Mae in May, all with new albums out! woo.

ive always wanted to get some songs from MT and the earthquakes, but ive never gotten the chance. care to share? :smile:

oh, and as of right now. Mae's new album is set to come out on June 5. But i talked to some of the guys when I saw them last saturday, and it might get pushed back :-\

back to relient k....

my favorite song on the album is either i need you or devastation and reform. deathbed is good too, especially with the lead singer from switchfoot singing at the end

heres one picture from the show that i really liked

relientkmae026-1.jpg

videos: the audio is crap, but you can tell what song it is

make sure for the google video, view it in original size, not the huge one.

which to bury us or the hatchet

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2449091808818597638

life after death and taxes

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3307582634944341771

^ awesome stuff :)

And that's okay, about the Mae news. I know how hard they work to get everything just the way they want it to sound, so I don't mind waiting.

I'll upload what I have of MT&tE, I think it's 5 songs. That's all I could find. If anyone knows about anything else let me know please!

Edit: It's uploaded, I'll pm you the link :) If anyone else wants it let me know.

ha I know I was happy when I found it on his myspace

ive always wanted to get some songs from MT and the earthquakes, but ive never gotten the chance. care to share? :smile:

oh, and as of right now. Mae's new album is set to come out on June 5. But i talked to some of the guys when I saw them last saturday, and it might get pushed back :-\

back to relient k....

my favorite song on the album is either i need you or devastation and reform. deathbed is good too, especially with the lead singer from switchfoot singing at the end

heres one picture from the show that i really liked

relientkmae026-1.jpg

videos: the audio is crap, but you can tell what song it is

make sure for the google video, view it in original size, not the huge one.

which to bury us or the hatchet

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2449091808818597638

life after death and taxes

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3307582634944341771

which to bury us or the hatchet, I LOVE THIS SONG. <3

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...