So... new layout?

Ashhh

Ooh that would work... I'll do that right now.

Thanks!!!!!! :D

Wait.... I don't know how to make the background not repeat. Can't you make a link open a new page at a certain size?

I just don't know how. :(

• 5 weeks later...

Yes LMAO paramore did get mobbed in UK i was there :lol: After they did their set (which was totally the best) they came out by thier merch booth. As soon as hayley came out someone shouted HAYLEY! And everyone surrounded her. about 3 staff came out and pusehd everyone back, and some fat bouncer told us to make a way for them. So we did, but even then they all got mobbed. Some dude from the staff dragged hayley away it was so funny. She was bring dragged, and shes so tiny. I managed to speak to her as well though, so i guess i couldnt complain, that was the best gig ever. Josh and zac managed to hang out a bit more, though when josh spoke he mumbled. :roll:

Yes LMAO paramore did get mobbed in UK i was there :lol: After they did their set (which was totally the best) they came out by thier merch booth. As soon as hayley came out someone shouted HAYLEY! And everyone surrounded her. about 3 staff came out and pusehd everyone back, and some fat bouncer told us to make a way for them. So we did, but even then they all got mobbed. Some dude from the staff dragged hayley away it was so funny. She was bring dragged, and shes so tiny. I managed to speak to her as well though, so i guess i couldnt complain, that was the best gig ever. Josh and zac managed to hang out a bit more, though when josh spoke he mumbled. :roll:

Heh - I'm betting you didn't mean to post this under this topic, but thanks for the info...although I don't like the sound of Hayley getting dragged around...

Josh does talk really quietly....but if he knows you, he'll talk to you.