Hello, i'm new here

Foggia

Se tu ti potessi sentire... Il tuo accento è veramente ridicolo.

Ma dove a ascolto il mio accento lui ? :o

I don't even know what I'm saying half the time, I'm relying on that pub landlord from the summer telling the truth and my memory!

Lol okay, let's stop now, we'll start another Italian fight when you'll be more experienced, you totally gotta spend more week ends in Italy. 8-)

No offense, but he deserved getting banned, and now he decides to come back. It's his fault if he gets banned again.

Fair enough you think that, but he's still my friend and I don't want him to be banned.

If he is banned again, however, yeah, it's his own fault, but people that don't want him here can just ignore him for the time being.

He hasn't caused any trouble on this new account -yet.

Now he knows he WILL be banned, maybe he'll behave.

Its not like he's making the same mistakes again?

He just talks to friends thats all.

& Why oh why do we need to argue about this :roll:

He got banned for making those mistakes, so let him own up to that.

I honestly don't think thats fair if he gets to stay and talk with his friends. Alex didn't get to do that, so why should Ronald?

Really, I think this is all a bit silly.

If Ronald wants to stay in contact with his friends that badly, he should just give them his e-mail or something.

He has made certain members of this board feel uncomfortable, and even violated at times. I think he should own up to his mistakes and proceed with his ban.

I don't think this is arguing over either, I'm just stating my opinion.

I didn't know we were on sides? Ronald made a thread for his return on a new account {like we wouldn't figure out it was really him...}, I guess he wanted some attention. Well, hes getting it. Everyone is sharing their views on this, we're not picking sides for a battle royal or something.

EDIT: Yeah, hes popular for all the wrong reasons.

I didn't know we were on sides? Ronald made a thread for his return, I guess he wanted some attention. Well, hes getting it. Everyone is sharing their views on this, we're not picking sides for a battle royal or something.

EDIT: Yeah, hes popular for all the wrong reasons.

People don't seem to understand this.