Hello, i'm new here

Foggia

Why does everyone needs to fucking argue about it?

Yes, he's been banned.

Yes he came back.

So? He's not the first one to do it.

I Guess you wont have the guts to say it to other people on here who came back fuckloads of times.

Just leave it for what it is, Its internet c'mon.

I don't think me or Taylor have addressed this in a harsh manner at all, I wouldn't consider this an argument.

And like Taylor said, some of the stuff he does is way out of line. Especially when he is asked to stop doing something, and continues with it...that is one great way to lose friends, and my respect.

EDIT: You guys seem very defensive. Ronald made a whole thread for this! What do you expect? People are going to talk about it. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Yes, he's been banned.

Yes he came back.

I Guess you wont have the guts to say it to other people on here who came back fuckloads of times.

You're right, but I just get the feeling if I do stay friends with Ronald, I'll probably end up being ignored by his many haters.

Oh okay then.

I've seen you guys have a lot of arguments in threads though, so I wasn't sure.

We had one arguement, which we both apologised for. Friends fight, right? That's just the way it works.

I don't want to have to stop talking to you guys because of this.

I don't think me or Taylor have addressed this in a harsh manner at all, I wouldn't consider this an argument.

And like Taylor said, some of the stuff he does is way out of line. Especially when he is asked to stop doing something, and continues with it...that is one great way to lose friends, and my respect.

Well, yeah, fair play, but is no one else ever in the wrong? I can name other people, myself included who can get very annoying.

You're right, but I just get the feeling if I do stay friends with Ronald, I'll probably end up being ignored by his many haters.

Oh well. Choose your own side.

I just dont like shit talking behind people's backs

''ohh he's so bad blabla''

Say it to him. Not when he's going to banned & not going to see this (probaly)

Oh well. Choose your own side.

I just dont like shit talking behind people's backs

''ohh he's so bad blabla''

Say it to him. Not when he's going to banned & not going to see this (probaly)

I don't want to chose sides. Ronald doesn't give a shit what people think of him, so why should we? Urghh, ignore me.

Yes, he's been banned.

Yes he came back.

Jesus Christ.

All I'm trying to get through your head is, LET HIM STAY BANNED, AND QUIT DEFENDING HIM, WHEN HE DOSENT DESERVED TO BE.

And you don't know what I've said to other people, so don't tell me I don't have "the guts to say it to other peoples faces".

I don't want to chose sides. Ronald doesn't give a shit what people think of him, so why should we? Urghh, ignore me.

Nahh, I know me neither but.

Nahh, Maybe we should all leave this for what it is, I mean the admins/mods, know it. They decide its practically non of our business.

okay heres my opinion

i know im not in this "argument" but whatever

he shouldve stuck by the rules. he got banned doesnt mean he goes and makes a new account.

and just because someone else may have done that in the past doesnt give him the right to do it also.

and btw ronald is my friend and i personally dont mind him.

Jesus Christ.

All I'm trying to get through your head is, LET HIM STAY BANNED, AND QUIT DEFENDING HIM, WHEN HE DOSENT DESERVED TO BE.

And you don't know what I've said to other people, so don't tell me I don't have "the guts to say it to other peoples faces".

I didn't say I want to un-ban him.

Its the rules, He made faults thats what you get.

& No neither I know what you said to other people. Its just there are getting way to much people involved to this whole story when there's no need for. The admins blabla are smart enough to do what the rules say.

We're posting this in HIS thread, we HE can see it. How in the hell is that talking behind his back?

Like he's going to read it when he gets banned.

He's not even here..

& Jesus there's no need for so many people to get involved with it.

like i said the admins know what their doing/going to do.

Ok to be honest it's funny to read the whole thread!!!

You all started an argument and he is not even here to talk for himself!!!

I just can't understand a thing.Where is the problem if he decided to make a new account just for his friends?He won't post as much as he did so he won't be annoying to you guys that doesn't like him or whatever....

Ok to be honest it's funny to read the whole thread!!!

You all started an argument and he is not even here to talk for himself!!!

I just can't understand a thing.Where is the problem if he decided to make a new account just for his friends?He won't post as much as he did so he won't be annoying to you guys that doesn't like him or whatever....

LETS GET A LAWYER!

:rotfl:

rules are there so you abid by them not break them

making another account is breakign the rules.

if its for just friends or not tis still breaking the rules.

you can keep in contact with friends via email, ms, aim, myspace, facebook... etc. there are many otehr ways other than pf

and im pretty sure everyone on here doesnt jsut have of as a way to talk to people.

you can keep in contact with friends via email, ms, aim, myspace, facebook... etc. there are many otehr ways other than pf

and im pretty sure everyone on here doesnt jsut have of as a way to talk to people.

EXACTLY.

Being banned is a punishment. Ronald has said some very innappropriate things to several members of this forum, and he is being punished for it. That doesn't mean he gets to go ahead and make a new account and pretend like nothing happened. Even if other people have done that, it doesn't make it okay to do.

If he wants to stay in touch with his friends while he's gone from the boards, he can exchange email addresses and IM screennames and keep in touch that way.

• Like 2

Yes he is. He's talking to me right now.

I meant this thread xD

Yes, You're right. Rules are rules. Still there's no reason to argue about it all.

Being banned is a punishment. Ronald has said some very innappropriate things to several members of this forum, and he is being punished for it. That doesn't mean he gets to go ahead and make a new account and pretend like nothing happened. Even if other people have done that, it doesn't make it okay to do.

If he wants to stay in touch with his friends while he's gone from the boards, he can exchange email addresses and IM screennames and keep in touch that way.

WIN!