X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Ross

word. there is no doubt at all in my mind that it will be worth it, but i'm going to wait until the heat dies down until i try and watch it on the netzzzz. heard a few going round that authorities and whatnot are tracking some streaming and download links, i don't know if this is true but to be honest i'm not down for risking it.

but come on. wolverine. hugh jackman. what could possibly go wrong ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm gonna wait for it to hit theaters too. I'm reeeally excited about it. I feel like a total nerd, but I'm loving it.

Just for the record, I don't feel like a nerd because I want to see this specific movie, but because I want to see like every superhero or comic book or anime movie that comes out recently.

Just for the record, I don't feel like a nerd because I want to see this specific movie, but because I want to see like every superhero or comic book or anime movie that comes out recently.

well than if you're as big a nerdy child as me you're also excited for ASTRO BOY! :willy_nilly:

:rotfl:

All I know is Wolverine is fiiiiiiiiiiiine ;)

damn straight.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I can understand that. But I've also seen a lot better.

Especially with the X-Men franchise. I mean, X3 had incredible CGI, it wasn't over-done and it was used in just the right places. For me, in Wolverine it just seemed like they used a lot of CGI when it wasn't really necessary.