The Person Above You Game - Part 8

arrrrr x matey

^ I know what you're saying. I agree. I'm still unsure of college myself, I wanna pursue music and be in a successful band (it's far-fetched I know). But if I myself did go to college, I'd go for broadcasting to form a radio station.

(Way to go Ernie, change the subject and make it about yourself...) lol

^ Thats really cool. But I know what you're saying, if I had any musical talent at all I would want to be in a band or something, but since I fail at that I'm doing the business side of it. And thats really cool that you're interested in broadcasting. I've always been really into that kind of stuff.

^ I honestly have barely (what some people would call) talent, but I need to get out there and be famous, and do what I love. Also, the business side of music isn't too shabby, if I do say so myself, and I myself wouldn't mind doing it.

Also, the Chicagoland radio is awful, so I need to step up to the plate and make it better.

^ haha, at least you can play something. I cant carry a tune on anything even if my life depended on it. And yeah, the business side seems like it could be amazing. I want to be a tour manager, which is probably crazy, but I would love to do that.

Atlanta radio is horrible. We used to have a good altrock station, but it was bought out and now plays top 40 crap.

^ well thats lame. My brother is friends with one of the DJs at the local college radio here, and he plays some really good stuff... lots of local stuff like Ocean Is Theory and whatnot.

Well, I'm gonna go to bed. You know somethings wrong when you're listening to A Day to Remember and falling asleep while doing so. hahaha.

NIGHT!