Sonny!

batxcore

Is anyone here into him at all? If you went to the AP tour in 2008 with All Time Low and some other bands which I dont remember, you saw him. His music is quite a bit different then the normal cookie cutter pop punk/rock that is seemingly popular at the moment.

People know him as the ex frontman of From First to Last. Well his music is currently my muse, its the only thing I can listen to whenever I'm feeling down.

okay i agree partly. if you want to give him another chance, listen to this song.

it isnt to electronic. at first i couldnt listen to the electronic since i thought it was total shit but i listened to his non electronic tracks such as moss, and signal, and the electronic really grew on me. i know its not for everyone, just like anything. i think people just dont give him a fair chance because of his past in FFTL. and the AP tour didnt help him since (sorry all time low fans) but the all time low fans wouldnt care whoever was up there, they want atl, and sonny is so different that they just totally tuned him out and said how terrible he is. i know alot of people that were like that and after i was all 'please listen to this' and they enjoyed it and wish they werent so bitchy during his set.

sorry i just totally rambled :( its a flaw of mine haha. just give him another try, yeah? if not, i respect that too.