Damone !

neversummergirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ^ I tried to start posting in there a while back but people were having a discussion about some other person on some other board and i had absolutly no clue what they were talking about. That board needs a moderator lol

Oh no. I don't go near that thread. Plus, I'm pretty sure Kim posts in there regularly and she's a mod :)

Lol ^ I tried to start posting in there a while back but people were having a discussion about some other person on some other board and i had absolutly no clue what they were talking about. That board needs a moderator lol

Oh no. I don't go near that thread. Plus' date=' I'm pretty sure Kim posts in there regularly and she's a mod :)[/quote']

haha k ill post my story in here too...but its prolly going to be waaay mostly about AAR! lol.

but yeah...i know what your talking about! lol. they were talking about this girl that a lot of ppl find very annoying name regie, lol. shes on the AAR boards....so i guess they feel safe talking trash about her in here....but they havent in a while...so yeah, and i said a few things about her too, im not going to lie...lol. but yeah thats mostly it! lol.

• 2 weeks later...

they are so good!

hahaha yeAH i love ashleyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! hahahahaha

yeah you really should see them live! fucking mazing! lol.

and meet them too! they are so nice and talk to you! hahaha noelle was telling some girl like her life stary on about like when she started playing music and everything, shes really nice! :)

None of the AAR dates are around here =/ and I am SOOO pissed b/c Damone is playing the Warped venue i usually go to except I can't this year b/c I have my cousin's wedding. Therefore, i have to roadtrip with my friend to see the Pitsburgh Warped and Damone will not be there =( I am SO bummed. BAHHH how annoying is that? Anyway, I'm determined to see them at some time haha.

And, yeah I've seen that 'PSA' off of damone.net .. it's freaking hilarious!! I love it haha I cracked up when I saw it.

oh im sorry! you'll get to see them some time. i hiope its soon! :)

hahahaha i love it! yeah thats where i got it from. when it first started i thought they were serious like making a video for the poor children or something! hahahaha but then she said its for broke rockstars and i started cracking up! i love them!! kjbfzkhbvxkuhgfcg

awesome!!!! jhdfbvzkbzujhxdg

thanks! :)

im so glad ppl like them! hahahaha i keep telling all my friends to listen to them! lol.

ahhhh i think they are sexy!!!! hahahahahahhaa

and noelle is so nice!! i love her!!! haha

ahh i hope i get to go to warped!!!!!

• 1 month later...