• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea!

my friend just recommended them to me.

what a coincidence =)

i like them

but i dont like it when people automatically think that just cuz they're girl fronted' date=' they'll be liked like paramore.. lol[/quote']Nah, I wasn't suggesting that they are like Paramore or that you will like them if you like Paramore, just if you like girl fronted bands in general =D. I know i tend to like girl bands. Buut yeah, they are awesome right? hehe

yea!

what a coincidence =)

i like them

but i dont like it when people automatically think that just cuz they're girl fronted' date=' they'll be liked like paramore.. lol[/quote']Nah, I wasn't suggesting that they are like Paramore or that you will like them if you like Paramore, just if you like girl fronted bands in general =D. I know i tend to like girl bands. Buut yeah, they are awesome right? hehe

haha yea

i know that you werent

but there are some bands that think they are like paramore for those reasons.

and they suck no offense haha.

but damone and paramore are amazing!!

yea!

what a coincidence =)

i like them

haha yea

i know that you werent

but there are some bands that think they are like paramore for those reasons.

and they suck no offense haha.

but damone and paramore are amazing!!

I definitly agree .. there are some pretty terrible girl fronted bands lol.

im in a girl fronted band....well the whole band is girls! lol. and im the front girl! lol. i guess. lol.

i play bass and sing...yeah just been playing bass for about 3 weeks and its so hard to sing at the same time, but i can do one of our songs! so im getting the hang of it! lol.

ok...this thread has nothing to do w/ me so ill go now. =P lol

Aw, that's ok, that's so rad! I tried the band thing once lol. It was me and two other girls and one guy .. needless to say it didn't end up working. hehe[/color']
aw sorry!

haha i done even know whats going to happen w/ my band, were new, and we have only had one full prac w/ everyone, and we JUST met out drummer! shes awesome!

and he loves paramore! lol.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. At the Warped show on the 15th, an ad for the Damone record was on the next page after the Paramore pic that a lot of people were having them sign in the free AP magazine.

Anyway, someone in front of me was having them sign their pic in the magazine and Hayley saw the Damone ad and said something like "I don't usually like girl-fronted bands (even though I'm in a girl-fronted band haha), but that girl can really sing..."

LUCKYYY!! ^ You gotta tell me how they are! Shit they're touring with AAR? I didn't realize that's sick
hm well idk if they are touring w/ AAR but they are having a show w/ them! lol. im really excited and i will share! :)

prolly in the AAR thread though! lol.