ORGY HERE!

moo

hi :)

i'm new and i just thought that title would get some attention but it's not like i'm expecting any anyway x)

so i'm just moo!

at first i was a BIG hater of paramore ...thought they were too scene and fake looking *don't hit me* but one night i got bored and listened to more of their stuff and fell in love with their first album, as i only judged them by their newer stuff at the time when riot came out. eversince then i just got use to those songs i hated and i now adore hayley's voice and the boy's music like crazy, such great kids. haven't seen them live yet though! tis my goal!

I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS SOON!

:rotfl:

that's all x

haha you all make me laugh, i'm glad the title got some of your attention:wink: you're all very welcoming! thank yoooou.

just to let another fact about me slide... i'm pretty oppinionated and open and honest so i'm sorry if anything comes out hurtful in any way :] i joke a lot and people might not get it too x) after all we're like bots on forums anyway!

and haha to two matts. nice *thumbs up*

tehe, thanks again.