k4rma's ATL Photos!

k4rma

I took about 150 pictures + a couple videos at ATL. I was directly in front of Hayley, and right at the barrier! I've always had problems with camera quality at the past shows I've been to, but I think I found a really good camera! The audio quality is really good in my opinion, but I had to move the camera alot to make it look like I was taking pictures :(

Here is a sample, but the actual photos are really big and HQ...the ones that aren't blurry lol:

4674_1107728209653_1120230282_30344199_5941090_n.jpg

P.S.

I submitted that photo to paramore's "photo of the week" thing. *crosses fingers*

Download: (If you're gonna do anything with these photo's, all I ask is that I be given credit lol)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OB5WDO6J

• Like 1

I just realized that I don't know how many people can open .rar files. If anyone knows somewhere I can host HQ pictures, by all means tell me please! I tried making a website with coppermine, but I don't have all the abilities to do it :(

^ Oh no! That's horrible! I never even heard about that lol. Well I'm still trying to find somewhere I can put them! Or if you really wanted me to, I could break them down into a couple .zip files and send them to you via yousend it or something!

^ Oh no! That's horrible! I never even heard about that lol. Well I'm still trying to find somewhere I can put them! Or if you really wanted me to, I could break them down into a couple .zip files and send them to you via yousend it or something!

thats awesome! can you send pictures .zip -or whatever- to me if i pm to you my address?