It Started As A Crush...

MizBiz27

Hey, everyone. Yeah, the title doesn't lie. The first time I heard Paramore, was when I first played NHL 08, I'm a huge hockey fan. I heard Misery Business (as it was on the game soundtrack) and I said to myself, "Meh, they're alright, I doubt I'd listen to any of their other stuff though". After that I said "Hm, female vocalist, I wonder what she looks like". So I Googled Paramore and noticed that Hayley Williams was EXTREMELY hot, and yeah, a crush started to form. I wanted to see more of Hayley, so therefore looked up some of Paramore's videos on Youtube, and yes, as the crush went on, the music grew on me, and here I am, a huge Paramore fan that owns "All We Know is Falling", "Riot!", "The Final Riot!", and "Live in the UK". Absolutely love their music, love Hayley, and hope they are around for a long, long time to come.

Now, on to the introduction.

Joining this forum I tried numerous user names that involved Hayley somewhere in them, but of course, they were all taken, so therefore chose "MizBiz27", as in Misery Business. But you can all call me Mike, if you want. I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm also 16. If there's anything more you would like to know about me, just message me or ask me in the forums.

Looking forward to posting with fellow fans! :)

• Like 1

What hockey team do you support?

I'm a Wings fan and obviously still hurting.

Let's just say the day after the Cup Finals I bought a Penguins shirt immediately from NHL.com, so that pretty much sums up your question. I don't brag though, you guys have an amazing team.

Let's just say the day after the Cup Finals I bought a Penguins shirt immediately from NHL.com, so that pretty much sums up your question. I don't brag though, you guys have an amazing team.

It's easy to buy a shirt after the final ;-)

Haha nah, was a good series, enjoyed watching it. We didn't have enough in us to win it by the end.

It's easy to buy a shirt after the final ;-)

Haha nah, was a good series, enjoyed watching it. We didn't have enough in us to win it by the end.

Living on the same street as Sidney's parents is kind of also a factor. :P