Joan's Graphics

walktheline

These are amazing =)

Are you using photoshop?

Thank you so much!! :hug:

And actually I'm not, I use Photofiltre which is free and very crappy program but it's fine to me lol x)

i saved it hunni! :hug: awesome job! :willy_nilly:
Oh thank you so much Özlem :hug: Glad you liked it! :D

I'm sig addicted so I made a couple of sigs today (again) lol haha:

fwefdddde.png

sdfdsf.png

Pretty simple and crappy but though I could post em anyway :mrgreen:;)

woah wait!! I use photofitlre, and GIMP. I don't have photoshop either.

These are amazing too, how did you make these on photofitlre?

At first thanks :hug::D

Awesome! Photo Filtre is such an usual program you know you can do the usual editing with it :P

Well most of the things what I do with PF (=photofiltre not paramorefans xD) is copying and pasting stuff to the pic, haha. Then I use different fonts, sometimes I use brushes etc. And then I change contrast and stuff. :mrgreen:

And I also use those BNE butterfly/logo font things too. Just save this and this (thanks Lara for that one). Then open the pic you where you wanna put those and the logo pic in the same window. Then just press "copy" in the logo pic (you can change the color from the color thing on the right) and open the another pic (the pic where you wanna paste it) and press Edit --> Paste special --> Mask and you get it to the picture. =) I think that this information was maybe a bit different what you wanted to know but I wanted to tell it anyway cause that's kinda cool. =) But anyway the butterfly doesn't actually look exactly the same and I'm figuring out how to make it look the same haha. xD

I started to write a novel now lmao. Sorry lol xD Hope I helped a bit! :D