they have different contests

you can win m&g for every tour

presales for tickets

they had a live chat with the band

heres the first one

6rjc77.jpg

and heres the second one.

nbvfps.jpg

i think they still use the black one. idk when they change it. im guessing the end of the year? idk haha

but if you sign up now you wont get the white one only the black one

heres the first one

6rjc77.jpg

nbvfps.jpg

i think they still use the black one. idk when they change it. im guessing the end of the year? idk haha

Aw man... the first one is sick, the second one isn't anywhere near as good. Do they sell the first one in the store? I'm trying to check now but it won't load for some reason :(

heres the first one

6rjc77.jpg

nbvfps.jpg

i got my package yesterday. and i have the second one now. actually i liked it cause there's nothing paramore related stuffs(t-shirt, hoodies or posters) in my country. :D

By joining PFC do you get anything special for the pre-order of the album? Have they done that in the past?

I've been thinking about joining it lately, just because I know I'm going to go to their fall tour (assuming the come to Atlanta) and I'd definitely want the M&G stuff! But a special something related to the pre-sale wouldn't be too bad either :D

if your in the club dont you get like 10% at there web store if you speand $35? and I think that they change tshirts in sept because thats when you have renew you membership if you have been a member since day one like I have LOL.

if your in the club dont you get like 10% at there web store if you speand $35? and I think that they change tshirts in sept because thats when you have renew you membership if you have been a member since day one like I have LOL.

I'm not sure about the 10% discount all the time. I think it's just whenever they feel like it.

As for the shirts, they change on January 1st, but if you renew in, say, September, you'll get the new design... you just have to hope they've already designed it. People who renewed last September had to wait a few months for their new membership package cause it hadn't been designed yet.