Fefe Dobson

alicia11

Honestly, i never thought i'd be saying this, but i like fefe dobson now. she's this canadian singer and she came out when she was like 16 or 17, and i never really cared for her but now cause like 20 and her new cd is pretty awesome.

some of u might like her.. go here http://www.putfile.com/fefeload and check out the songs "blonde" and "don't let it go to your head" awesome.

okkkk G'BYYEEEEEEE FRIENDSS:d

6965-10282005-14234.jpg

^I dont like her..she seems so "made" to me lol..extremely fake..but hey thats just my opinion..Ill check out her new stuff!

aha who knows.. i dont really know what type of person she is.. i just know some of her music... she could have been "made".. like because (i'm not being racist at all.. just stating a fact) there's not many famous black female singers, so they could have given her that image, for a lot of publicity and attention. i duno... but i really do think she is how she looks cause she looks more punk than ever these days.. she doesnt seem to be growing out of that image, like say.. avril:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...