Warped tour July 9th

Catie

this was mentioned in the Warped Tour 2009 thread but i decided to make a new thread for this because i doubt everyone checks that thread

yesterday there were rumors of them playing warped july 9th (an off-day from the No Doubt Tour)

and they did play

http://altpress.com/news/parasurprise.htm

If I was there, I would've gone crazy!

There's just something always so amazing about seeing Paramore at Warped Tour. They're totally stoked, you're totally stoked, and the energy is just amazing!

Those guys from AP that had front row video shooting really shoulda used a better camera. The audio is horrible on it! haha oh well..

Is there anywhere I can download that video?

I have the video in .mp4 format, but it is like 25 MBs! Waayy too big...I can try to compress it and make it smaller?

oh my goodness, HUNTER! he hasn't changed a bit. i almost started crying, i'm not going to lie. i still think about what it would be like if he were still in the band, like imagine photoshoots and live performances. i'm so happy for him though, he and his wife look so happy together.