Hi!

AndyNoMore

Yes I do have an accent, a real North-Norwegian one

Ækte nordnorsk dialekt hehe:P

So since you asked, do you from Skien have an accent?

Dude, you're lucky! Haha, nordnorsk er aweesome :D

Nope, I do not. Not a real one anways. We talk like "grenlands dialekt", which is the most awful thing ever. We have like: bilær, båtær, guttær etc. So ugly. Haha, I don't talk like that though. xP But I do pop in with some: sjå, ho, ikkje ect sometimes because my mom has an accent. :P

Dude, you're lucky! Haha, nordnorsk er aweesome :D

Nope, I do not. Not a real one anways. We talk like "grenlands dialekt", which is the most awful thing ever. We have like: bilær, båtær, guttær etc. So ugly. Haha, I don't talk like that though. xP But I do pop in with some: sjå, ho, ikkje ect sometimes because my mom has an accent. :P

Accents are so fun and different, wouldn't it be boring if we all talked the same way? Never heard of "grenlands dialekt" before actually, seems like a lot of words with æ in it ;P

Accents are so fun and different, wouldn't it be boring if we all talked the same way? Never heard of "grenlands dialekt" before actually, seems like a lot of words with æ in it ;P

It would! My bestfriend and me have our own awesome accent, haha.

It is xP And we have words like: "hol" and "sjesser" like other people don't understand. :P