The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

Look out of your window. Can you see a black car? If so, start to be afraid because they're the President's man. :shifty:

looked out of my and there is a black car...........:shifty:

I confess that I just got back from my first day at school!

how did it went ?

how did it went ?

Man, it sucked so bad, I got my classed changed twice, and I'm in a lot of freshman and sophomore classes, and me being a senior, it was the worst! I'll get used to it, though.

Man, it sucked so bad, I got my classed changed twice, and I'm in a lot of freshman and sophomore classes, and me being a senior, it was the worst! I'll get used to it, though.

You are the eldest person then. That's good. You can make fun of the freshmen, haha.

No! I don't want you to be prisoned! :willy_nilly:

they're still there! i guess i have to hide in the cellar!

that sucks! i loved it when i have to change classes in school it was the exact same thing for me :roll:! you're the oldest in your classes ?

You are the eldest person then. That's good. You can make fun of the freshmen, haha.

I know I can, but I'm in classes with FREAKING freshmen! Oh well, it's only the first day!