i want to hear brand new eyes(read first post)

nickkk

i remember somewhere hayley said "brand new eyes was originally supposed to be a song for the album, but it ended up sad and negative." or something like that. well, i was thinking, i WANT to hear that. it would be a perfect new perspective for paramore, and the little lyric she gave drew me in("i lost all my friends when they got brand new eyes") and even if it hasn't been recorded, i just what to know what the rest of the song was like. don't you?

This is what Hayley said:

It was meant to be a song on the record," Williams told MTV News. "It was one of the first songs we put together, and it just didn't work out ... the lyric was originally really sad and negative. It was, 'I lost all my friends since they got brand-new eyes.' But we didn't use the song, [and we] stole the lyric because we liked the sound of it. Basically, the concept is, 'In order for our band to move on to whatever's next — and also us personally, as individuals, in order to grow up — [we needed to start] seeing each other, seeing everything, in a whole new perspective. Just trying to let go of whatever we might have struggled with the past and just see each other in a new way."

Source.