The Norva - 10/24

Kristen

oh my freaking gosh i hate you!!! jk <3

but seriously awww i'm super jealous. we're you front row?

great pics btw

Aw, haha. I wish you could've went! The day of the show, the person that was supposed to go with me was sick and couldn't, and if I'd been able to get in touch with you, I would've given you my extra ticket!

Thanks! My cam doesn't take great concert pics but I was able to get a few good ones.

Yeah, my group ate at Kelly's so we got early entry. My friend was at the barricade and I was right behind her.

^ AHHHHHHH OMG. i would have paid you like 50 plus dollars for that ticket. I haven't seen them since that time at toads place when I met you :) haha. (good times) I'm sure it was beyond amazing.

I think your camera takes great pics :)

yeah I love kelly's and I love how people get pissed that have been wating in the regular line forever. i'm like i'm sure you know about kellys so why don't you just do it.

like at toads place ate at their resturant and stood in line for over 6 hours and then right when they opened the door to let me in all these people were like trying to get infront of me, i was like hell no. and i was the first person in the venue. it was freaking amazing.

^ AHHHHHHH OMG. i would have paid you like 50 plus dollars for that ticket. I haven't seen them since that time at toads place when I met you :) haha. (good times) I'm sure it was beyond amazing.

I think your camera takes great pics :)

yeah I love kelly's and I love how people get pissed that have been wating in the regular line forever. i'm like i'm sure you know about kellys so why don't you just do it.

like at toads place ate at their resturant and stood in line for over 6 hours and then right when they opened the door to let me in all these people were like trying to get infront of me, i was like hell no. and i was the first person in the venue. it was freaking amazing.

Well hopefully next time they come we can both go and hang out!

Haha, yeah, there was a LOT of early entry people so I'm sure the regular line was annoyed.

Ohh yeah, I remember that. We were like...between 10-15 people back from the door and when they opened it people just freaked out and started butting in line. I hate that. It was crazy at Kelly's too.