Vote for Paramore in FUSE 2009 best video

Anavi

i find it hilarious that everyone is freaking out about it.

it doesnt really matter if they win or loose.

Very true. And if you ask me, it makes Green Day look worse :lol: the fact their fans are going as nuts, if not more nuts for a pointless award that a proper punk rock band wouldn't give a shit about.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not the one who made this thread haha

i didnt say it wouldnt be nice to see them win of course i want them to win, of course they deserve it.

im just saying some people are going way overboard with it (like big time cheating and freaking out on green day fans), like the world will end if they lose.

I'm kinda fussed about this, just because Green Day get so many more awards compared to other fantastic bands, and Paramore are MILES better. Hayley's voice is just so amazing, and I think they deserve an award, just to let them know how much we love them. But I think they know how much we love them already ;L XD

Chloe'x

so voting and having paramore win this award doesn't mean anything now, because their losing? If it doesn't matter, why was this thread made?

This thread wasnt made today.

This thread was made a several days ago with reason that Paramore should win.

After all this is a Paramore forum, not a Green Day forum :rotfl:

This thread wasnt made today.

This thread was made a several days ago with reason that Paramore should win.

After all this is a Paramore forum, not a Green Day forum :rotfl:

I know this thread was made..but why lose all faith in a band you like? They were down by like 200,000 votes...and then they pulled a head.

Looks to me like we have "fans" who are giving up. Has Paramore ever given up on you?

I know this thread was made..but why lose all faith in a band you like? They were down by like 200,000 votes...and then they pulled a head.

Looks to me like we have "fans" who are giving up. Has Paramore ever given up on you?

I haven't given up :) I've voted for them loads, hopefully the site won't void my votes but hey :L

And I've been advertising the site onto many Paramore sites etc to get other fans voting :D x

And im not saying it's just you guys...there are other people on here who look to have given up...if they gave up and didn't vote..im sure they would start voting if I told them Hayley tweeted that she wants them to.

Yeah I agree. But I guess it points out the true fans, eh? Or maybe some of them haven't heard about this awards ceremony? I hadn't heard of it until I went onto the Paramore official website.

she did, and yeah i know what you mean. haha i just think it's funny how it's become basically a battle between the fans.

green day fans are flipping out on paramore fans

and paramore fans are flipping out on green day fans

she did, and yeah i know what you mean. haha i just think it's funny how it's become basically a battle between the fans.

green day fans are flipping out on paramore fans

and paramore fans are flipping out on green day fans

how about...while they complain for no reason...we catch them off guard and vote..to put paramore in the lead...which is close to happening...the poll is SO close I can taste victory.