planning a new cd?

yeah its unbelievable the schedule theyve been on

Yep' date=' and then warped this summer..and rumors about them touring in August too...

Crazy, but It's what they love to do and are passionate about![/quote']

yeah, i hope this august thing is true.

cos like .. it would actually be amazing =D=D

they're def doing some festival in england in august.

yea record companies take almost all profits from cds in stores thats why i bought theirs on the tour

The record company probably still gets all the money from you buying that album as well :)

The way it usually works is a band gets an advance when they sign with a label. They use that advance to record the album and the record company takes the profits from the album sales until they pay back the advance.

Bands make virtually all their money (unless they just sell tons of albums) from merch sales on tour. That's why you should always buy shirts and merch from bands you love (along with the albums of course - because if they don't sell albums, there won't be any more record deals for them) - tour merch is the way to give them money that goes directly into their pockets.

Ok here's what i know

yes the emergency video has been shot by shane drake about 2 weeks ago and if any of you were at the show in anaheim thats what they'll be wearing in the video.

as for a new album they'll be be heading in the studio after their headling tour, in fall or winter

this was all when josh told me at the last show i went to

Ok here's what i know

yes the emergency video has been shot by shane drake about 2 weeks ago and if any of you were at the show in anaheim thats what they'll be wearing in the video.

as for a new album they'll be be heading in the studio after their headling tour' date=' in fall or winter

this was all when josh told me at the last show i went to[/quote']sweett

Ok here's what i know

as for a new album they'll be be heading in the studio after their headling tour' date=' in fall or winter

this was all when josh told me at the last show i went to[/quote']

Sickk! I can't WAIT for that! So that would probably mean that it is coming out in the semi nearish future yeah? And does anyone have pictures at the anaheim show? Or if no, describe what they were wearing.

Ok here's what i know

headlining? oh man that would be sweet

Ok here's what i know

headlining? oh man that would be sweet

yea it would i hope they headline and come to ct

so i dont know if anyone has mentioned this, (and if it has been, im sorry!) but i got the FBR's Weekly Dish online newsletter yesterday, and it said this:

Paramore is over in Japan with Punchline and October Fall. Once they get back home, they have a week to rest up for The Warped Tour. All tour long, they'll have copies of The Summer Tic EP CD-EP for sale at their merch booth.

if this is true, im pretty sad because theyre not coming to philly for warped :sad:

so i dont know if anyone has mentioned this' date=' (and if it has been, im sorry!) but i got the FBR's Weekly Dish online newsletter yesterday, and it said this:

Paramore is over in Japan with Punchline and October Fall. Once they get back home, they have a week to rest up for The Warped Tour. All tour long, they'll have copies of [i']The Summer Tic EP[/i] CD-EP for sale at their merch booth.

if this is true, im pretty sad because theyre not coming to philly for warped :sad:

Yep, that's true - there's another thread on the EP going...thanks for giving us the title...now we just need a track listing :)

Actually, I know what it is, but I can't post it yet...

yea record companies take almost all profits from cds in stores thats why i bought theirs on the tour

The record company probably still gets all the money from you buying that album as well :)

The way it usually works is a band gets an advance when they sign with a label. They use that advance to record the album and the record company takes the profits from the album sales until they pay back the advance.

Bands make virtually all their money (unless they just sell tons of albums) from merch sales on tour. That's why you should always buy shirts and merch from bands you love (along with the albums of course - because if they don't sell albums' date=' there won't be any more record deals for them) - tour merch is the way to give them money that goes directly into their pockets.[/quote']

trust me i buy merch

Bands make virtually all their money (unless they just sell tons of albums) from merch sales on tour. That's why you should always buy shirts and merch from bands you love (along with the albums of course - because if they don't sell albums' date=' there won't be any more record deals for them) - tour merch is the way to give them money that goes directly into their pockets.[/quote']

trust me i buy merch

Yeah, so do I. I have so many band t-shirts now, I can't find room to keep all of them :)

Are they going to be selling these EP's anywhere but their merch table? B/c I'm not going to be able to see them on Warped, they aren't coming to Jersey =/.

I don't think anyone knows the answer to this yet. My guess is that it will be available through the FBR website as well. If it's not and you can really only get it at Warped, I'm sure those of us going to Warped can figure out a way to buy copies for the folks who can't get to Warped...

Are they going to be selling these EP's anywhere but their merch table? B/c I'm not going to be able to see them on Warped' date=' they aren't coming to Jersey =/. [/color']

I don't think anyone knows the answer to this yet. My guess is that it will be available through the FBR website as well. If it's not and you can really only get it at Warped, I'm sure those of us going to Warped can figure out a way to buy copies for the folks who can't get to Warped...

yeah i hope they do sell them online. its would be complicated to get someone to send it to me

yeah its unbelievable the schedule theyve been on

Yep' date=' and then warped this summer..and rumors about them touring in August too...

Crazy, but It's what they love to do and are passionate about![/quote']

yeah, i hope this august thing is true.

cos like .. it would actually be amazing =D=D

they're def doing some festival in england in august.

yup it is true, becuase theyre touring in august with CIWWAF and this providence and some other groups. ^^ lets hope they come to UK again too!