New Paramore Songs?

thebrowncoat

Hayley posted this in the LJ community and I figured I'd post it here so everyone can see it...

My question is - who are Nichols Rogers and Trevisick Nicholas?

Also, someone else is reporting in the LJ community that they've recorded at least 10 of these songs (for album #2, perhaps?) and that they're great.

hey i found some interesting info on paramore and some songs theyve written but havent released or recorded or w/e on ASCAP.com

Adore ( Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Always Wrong (Carey Barlowe, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Breathe (Jason Bynum, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Hallelujah (Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

Hannah's Song (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Hello Hello (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Just Like Me (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

My Number One (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Oh Star (Taylor York and Hayley Williams)

So Exposed (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Stay Away (Jason Bynum, Jeremy Davis, Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

Swim In Silence (Nichols Rogers, Trevisick Nicholas and Hayley Williams)

Take Me Back (Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

This Circle (Josh Farro and Hayley Williams)

Throwing Punches (Hayley Williams)

Don't forget to visit Paramore.org ;)

i'm confused, with these names, does it mean that they wrote it? or whos singing in it or what?

I don't know. I was hoping someone on here could identify who some of those people are. Obviously, Jason, Hayley, Josh, etc. are in the band, but who are the other names listed? Other songwriters Hayley's worked with? An old band? I'm not sure...

lol that's exciting... especially since someone from fbr confirmed about 10 of them have been recorded and are awesome.

I'm so excited for the second album... wooooo!

Yeah, it's cool that they've recorded a bunch of them...but who are the co-writers? That's interesting...did FBR have Hayley work with other songwriters outside of the band?

i'm confused' date=' with these names, does it mean that they wrote it? or whos singing in it or what?[/quote']

im assuming those are the people who wrote the lyrics and music to the songs

i cant wait till these songs are released.. woo :)

Yeah, it definitely is, but wasn't every song on AWKIF written by Josh and Hayley? So who are the other names?

i'm confused' date=' with these names, does it mean that they wrote it? or whos singing in it or what?[/quote']

Yeah, it definitely is, but wasn't every song on AWKIF written by Josh and Hayley? So who are the other names?

i was thinking the other names were some songwriters that FBR might have hooked them up with.. either that or maybe just some friends who helped them write.. thats just a guess though

i think one on the album wasn't. the other names are people that co-wrote the songs

Well, this seems to answer the questions about who those other names were...from the guy at FBR who posts on the Paramore LJ...

Those songs have two categories 1. Pre-FBR tracks 2. Songs that the band didn't want to put on the album

I think you can figure out which ones are which.

You all need to stop speculating.

guys i wouldnt get too excited... Swim In Silence is a song by the other Paramore..

Yeah I was thinking that the songs might be by the other Paramore. I hope somehow those names just got thrown in there, or that this is a side project, because I really don't think Paramore needs help with their writing or anything. They aren't popstars.

it was posted on the LJ community that all the songs ARE our Paramore and some are pre-FBR and some are songs Paramore recorded for AWKIF but didn't make the final cut...

anyway' date=' why would they have hayley's name as a writer if they were by the other Paramore??[/quote']

well what's the source you got it from? The info could be false, anyone could have typed it up for all I know.