Paramore Helsinki 11/29/09

walktheline

This is my fave topic atm so please let me have my moment. :rotfl:

So I searched for some pics/vids and found these, tho they aren't that great (they really are filmed by finnish media tho haha).

2009_11_30_4b136520864e1.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136541558a8.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136561977e9.jpg

2009_11_30_4b1367f13d104.jpg

2009_11_30_4b1368145309a.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136839160a0.jpg

2009_11_30_4b13685ee2caf.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136881029b3.jpg

2009_11_30_4b1368a72bf96.jpg

2009_11_30_4b1368ca44681.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136b6ec83b0.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136bb446d37.jpg

2009_11_30_4b136bf802817.jpg

You can also find one minute (clip of an) interview (the whole one coming soon) of Josh & Taylor over here.

And about 15 minutes long interview of Zac & Jeremy is over here. =)

i'm not 100 % sure if they work outside Finland so let me know then. x)

glad i shared these!

(btw i just realized that this topic has a stupid name lmao why did i put that paramore over there of course it's paramore! :rotfl:)

• Like 1

omg did you take the photo which is in your avatar?

and the one with Hayley headbanging is funny lol :lol:

well yeah, i didn't actually took it, but it was taken with my camera when i had a photo with the band =)

so yeah it's MINE, lmao :rotfl:

Thanks!!

Hayley's hair in your icon looks green :neutral:

realized that too! but it's just my camera/ the coloring of the pic, her hair was the same blond hair still =)

ZAC & JEREMY interview: (btw i translated it so it's my fault if there's mistakes haha)

paramorehelsinki1.jpg

Hey guys, it's nice to meet you again! At first I wanna ask a question which I forgot to ask last time I interviewed you guys. Where did the name "Paramore" come from?

Zac: One night we listed all the options for the name of the band. Most of them were horrible. But there was Paramore in the list which was the maiden name of our friend's mom. Kinda confusing, huh? At first it felt kinda funny but we got used to it kinda fast.

How was the working process with Brand New Eyes, your newest record?

Zac: It was a lot of fun! We worked with Rob Cavallo who has worked with Green Day and The Goo Goo Dolls. He's a very funny guy and an excellent cook!

Jeremy: We went to the studio and played what felt right and good. Meanwhile someone was recording his part, Josh and Hayley could have created something new. We didn't actually have any real plan or idea which isn't normal for us! Usually we practise a lot before we go to studio.

Did you have any pressure cause your previous album RIOT! was such a hit?

Zac: Well we thought of that, but we tried to pass it and have fun. We didn't care about it and we succeeded with it really well.

paramorehelsinki2.jpg

Does Brand New Eyes -album have any kinda theme?

Jeremy: It's a story. We're young and we grow up all the time. Sometimes growing up feels kinda hard when we're on the road all the time. The story maybe isn't exactly about that but at least it has something about our experiences and lives.

Have you grown up more as a musician or as a person?

Zac & Jeremy: I hope both. Maybe as person anyways. We've been on tour and had gigs every night for so long so if we haven't grown up as musicians then there must be something wrong with us. *both laughing*

What are your favourite songs from the album?

Jeremy: Careful. That's one of those songs that doesn't let time to think. It's challenging and fun to play!

Zac: Probably Careful. Also Turn it Off, I really like it's lyrics. Actually I wish that we wouldn't have to play Careful on our gigs cause it's hard and after it I'm all sweaty. *laughs*

I love Careful!

Zac: You're gonna come to the gig tonight?

Of course!

Zac: Well then we won't play it tonight. *laughs*

paramorehelsinki3.jpg

Hey that's not fair! =) Anyways, has the thought of quiting the band ever popped into your minds?

Zac: Well not exactly quiting... Sometimes I think what it would be like to be at home now. Well actually I think about having a break more.

Jeremy: This is the dream of all of us and we're plessed that we can do this. People always don't understand the fact how much stuff you have to give up to work in the music business.

Zac: In the free time this won't stop. We have to think about the next tour, have some radio interviews, practise, think about the product sales and decide some tour dates. In normal work you can really have some free time when you have time off.

Jeremy: It's funny that the traditional 8 hours work day is called full-time job. We work the days and the nights we travel to another workplace. *laughs*

What is your best "gig memory"?

Zac & Jeremy: Actually the last time we were in Finland in Provinssirock the gig was unbelievable!

Do you have any expectations for tonight's show?

Zac: At least this is a huge place it'll be awesome to play out here.

Jeremy: I can't wait to see how much fun people are having when they're coming to see us. The atmosphere in the festivals is always pretty frantic already. I think people will be having a lot of fun with us tonight!

What does the future of Paramore look like?

Zac & Jeremy: Lots of gigs, couple of more records: pretty much same we have done so far. Like we said before our so called "holiday" is planning which means work. *laughs*

paramorehelsinki4-1.jpg

I gotta ask something what lots of people are talking about. Why did Hayley blond her hair?

Zac: For fun. I think she's gonna color it back to red soon tho.

Jeremy: Hayley has been complaining the last couple of days that she hates to be blonde so I bet in a short time there will be some kinda change of that.

Home or hotel?

Zac & Jeremy: Home!

Tourbus or an airplane?

Zac: Bus!

Jeremy: Bus cause you can sleep there and do lots of more stuff than in a plane.

Family or the band?

Jeremy: In a way the band is our family. I still say family. *Zac agrees*

Music or money?

Zac & Jeremy: Music!

Finland or Sweden?

Zac: Finland.

Jeremy: I was gonna say it too. I actually haven't been with the Swedes that much but all the Finns have been great!

Zac: I say Sweden tomorrow when we're there then. *laughs*