Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess I'm watching the episode of OTH where Jack's Mannequin is playing and kind of crying, haha. No idea why. But Andrew is amazing!

Also the next episode is the school shooting, I'm probably gonna cry my eyes out. I get way too involved.

I confess I'm watching the episode of OTH where Jack's Mannequin is playing and kind of crying, haha. No idea why. But Andrew is amazing!

Also the next episode is the school shooting, I'm probably gonna cry my eyes out. I get way too involved.

I also get way too involved with OTH. It's like an addiction.

I confess it's not immature if it helps you, not that I know the circumstance

thanks man, but i just dunno. i dont mind him being able to see what im up to and vice-versa, its just seeing him around the internetz makes me mad.

i confess i wont go into this (in yet another thread!) any further haha, its a really shitty saga.

thanks man, but i just dunno. i dont mind him being able to see what im up to and vice-versa, its just seeing him around the internetz makes me mad.

i confess i wont go into this (in yet another thread!) any further haha, its a really shitty saga.

Well, to me, you should either rage at him (always helps me) and they normally end up deleting you anyway :lol: or block him, out of sight out of mind and all

Well, to me, you should either rage at him (always helps me) and they normally end up deleting you anyway :lol: or block him, out of sight out of mind and all

As long as it's not me; do it.;-)

youre probably both right. i dont think im facing up to how shit he really was tbh. i worry im unintentionally holding out for something else to be said.