Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

if you were really into the guy you probably are

i know i'd do the same thing

i was, it was actually pretty pathetic. and i was just his next girl.

Well.. then you've gotta ask yourself if there's any realistic way that it'll be said

its not like i want i rebound with the guy or anything, i guess i just want things to be 'cool'.

That he's had another quick change of heart?

oh i know, the guys a wanker. but i dont want him to see that hes effected me enough for me to act like he never existed.

Compromise: Block him on MSN but leave him on Facebook.

hmm. one thing i have done is deleate his number and his texts (i swear their must have been hundreds from him on my lost phone). to me thats the main thing, but i doubt hes deleated mine and i dont really like the thought of that.

aaargh i confess WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF.

hmm. one thing i have done is deleate his number and his texts (i swear their must have been hundreds from him on my lost phone). to me thats the main thing, but i doubt hes deleated mine and i dont really like the thought of that.

aaargh i confess WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF.

Sorted then. If he texts you, you can just say "sorry, who's this?" then he'll be back on the phone to mummy.

Sorted then. If he texts you, you can just say "sorry, who's this?" then he'll be back on the phone to mummy.

providing i dont recognise his number. i remember it having a lot of sevens in it. joookes.

i wouldnt text him back anyway. and HAH, aye my maw never rings me when im out, and im not even old enough to legally drinking in a pub.