Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

i confess i like this sense of dry humour.

Why thank you 8-)

Is 'impudent' the only long, intelligent word you know? You kinda over-use it. IT PISSES ME OFF. SoObviouslyInLove.jpg

You know, that picture is becoming rather fitting for your own posts. Cause you're totally doing it right.

Please do not humor me with your psudo knowledge. My music stylings are none of your buissness. But if you must know, my favorite band is Finntroll. Please, as i stated before. Stop this bullshit, you are insignificant and allways will be. You have no impact on anything.

May I join your cult?

Personally, I find it amusing, so I won't be hiding them.
Yep.

And if you understood what they said in finnish you would find that even more amusing! the message said that "he's fave band is gay and so are you". That's a bit funny right? :rotfl:

i stop talking about it now :P they can be so funny :mrgreen:

Because they don't have the brain cells to learn the language themselves? ;-)

Haha yes ;-) !

I confess i LOVE how you guys speak finnish there! that's just so funny! :rotfl:

Unfortunatly you may not, opening are closed, you will not be saaved the day the great battle between the ceiling cat and basement cat commences. Your mental abilities also constitute to your place in the cult, so you have no chance

But Matt Sorum said I can join The Cult ;-)

Mennesker taler sjovere på Dansk. Du er dum :)

Hvis du ikke har noe bedre enn å spamme et forum, har du virkelig problemer.:roll:

i'm so sorry guro :( hang in there hun :hug: :<

That's terrible Guro! :hug::hug:

Yeah, it is. Thanks:hug::hug: