Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

Oh okay, fair enough.

I honestly got a lot of my mixing knowledge through a forum board, because there's just a bunch of guys who have been in the business for years that share their knowledge.

I was quite happy to find out you really don't need a degree in audio engineering to do it professionally. Clients generally don't give a fuck if you have a degree or not in that field. Probably not the same for the stuff you're doing though, I don't know

One of my friends is doing an audio engineering/production course. He said it would get him a guaranteed job and hence connections obviously, but I'm still not so sure as to how he will go.

I would have done it too, but I'm not so sure whether I'm interested in "production" per se. I'd honestly find recording bands annoying, I'd rather just mix stuff, rather than put up with idiots that can't play their instruments and constantly having to re record haha

I confess I took 170 pictures today of myself with my external flash just messing around with settings and I hate every single one.

welksoiehjfoe

Me thinks some of them are actually decent, but either your self esteem is fucked or you're too picky haha