US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

hehehehe :mrgreen::hyper:

i am not prepared lol idk what im getting signed

You aren't alone. I had the same problem. But I just printed out my M&G pic from Boston on photopaper like 2 minutes ago, and I'm going to have that signed. Last minute plans hoorah!?

I bought a drumhead a few weeks ago for them to sign. Then I'm gonna have to find a frame to fit it in, lol.

Wait till you see the presents Dustin and I got them. SO AWESOME! :)

ahh what'd you get them?!

:hyper:

i think im going to get them these:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2SWmOBl9E-c/SunYDospG2I/AAAAAAAABTw/0D24PMCVvu0/craigslistpurse%2B001%5B6%5D.jpg

i'm sure you've heard of these hahaha

i wanted to get taylor a stuffed doggy too lmao

ahh what'd you get them?!

:hyper:

i think im going to get them these:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2SWmOBl9E-c/SunYDospG2I/AAAAAAAABTw/0D24PMCVvu0/craigslistpurse%2B001%5B6%5D.jpg

i'm sure you've heard of these hahaha

i wanted to get taylor a stuffed doggy too lmao

Some pretty sweet mugs. :)

Haha, and yes, I have heard of those. My sister and her friends wear them. They actually came out a few years ago, but nobody really cared till now. Why can't I come up with a dumb fad like that? I'd be RICH! lol

AMAZINGGGG! Probably my favorite Paramore show that I've been too (7th time!). Kinda bummed they didn't do Miracle, but I loved the setlist. They were so excited and happy, and were so sweet at the m&g! Some of the nicest people, ever. Waiting to be emailed the group picture (venue told us no cameras, so someone took the group pics for us- then paramore told the venue cameras were allowed), but here's one of me and Hayley! Not the best pic, I had to do it quick and wasn't sure it had taken the picture haha.

20100428175647.jpg