All my Paramore photos (from 06 to now)

jasmine84

I thought I'd link all my Paramore photos for everyone :) I've been fortunate enough to get to 4 shows, which is a feat considering I live in the middle of nowhere in Atlantic Canada :)

1) May 24/06 in Orangevale CA:

2) Nov 24/07 in Worcester MA:

3) Aug 17/08 in Providence RI:

4) Oct 10/09 in Chicago IL:

When I looked at the picture of you, Zac, and Josh in Chicago, I noticed Josh from Paper Route sneaking into the picture and started laughing hysterically, haha.

Awesome pictures! We'll need to get a giant group picture at Bamboozle, btw. :)

When I looked at the picture of you, Zac, and Josh in Chicago, I noticed Josh from Paper Route sneaking into the picture and started laughing hysterically, haha.

This

you know what it's gonna look like? A school picture with like people kneeling, in front of people standing lmao.....may is too damn far

I thought I'd link all my Paramore photos for everyone :) I've been fortunate enough to get to 4 shows, which is a feat considering I live in the middle of nowhere in Atlantic Canada :)

1) May 24/06 in Orangevale CA:

2) Nov 24/07 in Worcester MA:

3) Aug 17/08 in Providence RI:

4) Oct 10/09 in Chicago IL:

how did you meet them so many times? i dont like you...lol

I loveeeee the older pics...

Me too, that show was PHENOMENAL I wish I got to more than one that size. There was no barricade and like 100 people.

Awesome pictures! We'll need to get a giant group picture at Bamboozle, btw.

Definitely!! :)

Yeah I've been lucky meeting them. The 06 show was TINY and they were running around on bikes before and after, after the show I asked Josh if he could round up the rest for a pic and he obliged :) In 07 I was lucky enough to win the Helio M&G contest. And Chicago was a fluke - we were walking down the street and literally walked right into the guys!

ha ha that is pretty epic.

Nice pictures!!

Don't worry about not knowing us that well. Just ask Catie's friend Sophia... me and Dan met her in line at the Philly show and by the end of the show, we were like best buddies. lol

And Catie, your mom's coming to Bamboozle too? I think I knew that, but AWESOME! If only Grandma would join us. :P