The Ladies' Thread

Catie

But I dont see why gurls shud go on that just to find urself having a lot of the inconveniences that we were trying to avoid... (to watchthesky)

if you find a pill that works for you it actually does more good than harm

all it really does is stop ovulation, that's not really a big deal

and i don't want kids to begin with so i get to avoid that 8-)

ME TOO GIRL!

I'm just confused/aggravated as to who I like.

And at the sheer fact that boys only want to be my friends.

yeah it sucks, it's not fun. i hate it

oh i know who i like.

hes just majorly messing with my head and leading me on and it pisses me off.

he thinks it's okay to do that too.

i'm dating at the moment, and its all so awkward haha i hate it. and it seems that i'm the only one who makes a move...so we can go forward (and im not talking about sex,just like admiting we like eachother and stuff) so annoying

ah i see.

i hate making the first move. it makes me way too nervous lol

i'll throw little hints out there but thats about it

i always like guys i can't have :(

same

Punch him in the face.

i really really want to. he pissed me off to no end today

i always like guys i can't have :(

Girl, you dont even know.

The two guys that I have feelings for happen to be best friends... they're both almost 5 years older than me.... and they're in a band. Most unrealistic list of things for me to like.

i really really want to. he pissed me off to no end today

I think you should.

That sucks catie. he dosent sound like a guy you should pay much attention to.. even tho you like him!

yeah i know, making the first move sucks.. i was drunk on saturday so when we texted i found out that she likes me and stuff.. but still, i bet it'll be awkward when we meet again ;p

That sucks catie. he dosent sound like a guy you should pay much attention to.. even tho you like him!

yeah i know, making the first move sucks.. i was drunk on saturday so when we texted i found out that she likes me and stuff.. but still, i bet it'll be awkward when we meet again ;p

aww haha yeah well at least you know now!

well here let me tell you the story with this kid (if you dont wanna know i dont care im gunna tell you guys anyway because i need to tell someone)

hes in my english class. we were talking one day because the teacher paired us up so that day i get a call asking to hang out with him whatever so i did. we were talking for like a week. both started to like each other. then he says he doesnt like how im older than him, we're in the same english class, and im friends with a kid he hates. all stupid reasons. so on monday the next week he says he just wants to be friends, but yet he still texted me all the time and flirts with me all the time. weds he tells me he still likes me. so thursday we hang out he had his arm around me, held my hand, kissed me. then friday he barely talked to me, then today in class we were talking joking around and it happened to come up and he says he just wants to me friends. of course i'm pissed about this so i just was giving him an attitude. he was like "dont be mad blah blah blah"

and he tried to hold my hand and put his hand on my leg after he said he just wants to be friends.....

i dont get it. he needs to stop messing with my head.