The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Hahaha, well I mean, technically its for the girls on PF to talk about girly things and whatnot, some of the guys on here are just open about talking about girl stuff too.

So you guys remember how I was talking about those guys I'm friends with... after they get back from tour we might hang out and eat cupcakes and watch Laguna Beach. haha

nah. my mommy still owns zac in her wardrobe. and they are always busy. so im sorry to say you failed at this.

hahaha duh

Hahaha, well I mean, technically its for the girls on PF to talk about girly things and whatnot, some of the guys on here are just open about talking about girl stuff too.

So you guys remember how I was talking about those guys I'm friends with... after they get back from tour we might hang out and eat cupcakes and watch Laguna Beach. haha

awww yay thats awesome! lol good!

i need advice lol

the girl im dating is super shy..should i just take the first step and say that i like her? we were both drunk when we sort of said it in a text.. but i kinda wanna say it when im sober aswell haha

Go for it! saying it when you're sober would help! :rotfl:

Good luck!

because he came over to "help me with my project"

which he did. he offered in class today to come over and help and i really did need the help so i was like "sure"

and we kissed or whatever and im dumb because even tho i do like him i should've let that happen because hes like using me.

so i texted him afterwards and was like "well that def isn't going to help me not like you"

and we just talked from there and he was like "well we can be friends with benefits or something"

so idk :???: