The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

:nono: I've just dropped it the other day, it stressed me out so much:shifty:

I failed history the last three years and was doing alright this year, but failed my last test and this chapter just doesn't make sense. I'll just study the entire night haha.

I resolved my sig crisis long ago. 8-) I'll have to creep your profile now to see what your sig actually looks like, I doubt it's the same it was like a year ago. :shifty:

The Beatles started singing in French just now.

i took the picture out cause i can't find one that matches my avatar properly and i cba looking anymore haha

I LOVE that song and i love John Lennon that i confess

I love how I can put any album from the Beatles on and know I will love it.

i took the picture out cause i can't find one that matches my avatar properly and i cba looking anymore haha

It looked pretty familiar, except that there was two Ross quotes instead of one. :lol:

I think I'll actually change my avatar to something other than a human face now...

It looked pretty familiar, except that there was two Ross quotes instead of one. :lol:

I think I'll actually change my avatar to something other than a human face now...

the ross quotes have always been the highlight haha

I totally agree with you regarding Beatles

and i always wondered who is the guy in your ava