The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess I cba with Math homework.

I cba with my maths exam tomorrow. :(

Maths is just about the worst thing ever.

I confess that for some reason, PF changed my birthday to 1920.

That's weird, yet quite hilarious.

Ohh yeah, I did find it a bit weird that they were doing a one-off. Ahhh, fair enough.

Mhm seen as they said when they were in Manchester, "We're coming back to Manchester in April", very strange indeed,probably busy schedule, but of course they would take time out to play London:roll:, ha god i've just realised how bitter i sound ha.

Mhm seen as they said when they were in Manchester, "We're coming back to Manchester in April", very strange indeed,probably busy schedule, but of course they would take time out to play London:roll:, ha god i've just realised how bitter i sound ha.

They said the same thing to us too.

I confess i have a media exam tomorrow on 'The Bill' random :/ , i also confess what makes London so special, Full uk tour my arse!
I found this out the hard way last month. fun. played their first ever UK shows, five of them. All of which in fucking London. :nono:

Promo companies are based in London maybe? I get emails from PR companies saying "come to the show, meet/interview the band after the show!" and all the shows are in London. And I've had emails about fun. too Ross ;-)

Promo companies are based in London maybe? I get emails from PR companies saying "come to the show, meet/interview the band after the show!" and all the shows are in London. And I've had emails about fun. too Ross ;-)

Oh don't get me wrong, I know exactly why they play London exclusively. Doesn't mean I can't moan about it! :lol:

The Blg show?, I Hate You :(;-)

I confess wtf was that, and why does he have hair, was that pre recorded?, sounded terrible, he needs to rest his voice,sounded sick.

The Blg show?, I Hate You :(;-)

I confess wtf was that, and why does he have hair, was that pre recorded?, sounded terrible, he needs to rest his voice,sounded sick.

Nah not the BLG show ;-)

I had already really done all my moaning about it, I'm all moaned out.

inb4 "that's what she said".

Good thing Kayla/Alicia aren't online :shifty: