The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

i confess i'm jealous. i wish i could do no homework and still get 90's.

I don't do anything for my classes. I just do the quizzes and tests and get all A's...

I confess that I should be writing an essay. Not going to happen.

I confess that I love MJ on Desperate Housewives is adorableeee haha.

He was so adorable on the episode last night. It was the one where Susan wanted to let the ex-stripper girl move in with them and MJ was all like "when I'm sad I get a biiiig hugg". So cute. :mrgreen:

He was so adorable on the episode last night. It was the one where Susan wanted to let the ex-stripper girl move in with them and MJ was all like "when I'm sad I get a biiiig hugg". So cute. :mrgreen:

That was on here on tuesday! So cute! haha:mrgreen:

I love him. He's such a cutie. :)

That was on here on tuesday! So cute! haha:mrgreen:

I know right?! :mrgreen:

i know. but seriously, she's got us doing everything from boron to mercury. mercury has freaking 80 electrons. i'm never gonna finish this!

That's actually insane. Drop the bitch. If Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris have taught me anything it's that violence is the answer!

I confess why am I still listening to Akon?

That's actually insane. Drop the bitch. If Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris have taught me anything it's that violence is the answer!

I confess why am I still listening to Akon?

hahaha, ross i love you.

and erin, i'm highly considering it.(:<