Eurovision

Peterko

Anyone watched this this year? SO VERY DISAPPOINTED. Germany hosted a great show, I really liked that. BUT MY FAVES WTF. Finland 21st, Estonia 24th, Iceland 20th, Russia 16th, Germany 10th, Ireland 8th??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH EVERYBODY! Well Sweden was an exception but then IT DIDN'T WIN. This sucks. But not as much as Azerbaijan's song. Swedes made it. Yep, Swedes always compose our music and they never get the credit. This suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Well good luck with hosting the ESC next year Azerbaijan.... It'll probably be in a 4x4 square meter hall.... I'm sorry I should get rid of this hatred of mine.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched it but ended up kinda disappointed too haha. before the finale, the foreign press, media, and like, people in general said such nice things about our song.. and honestly i think it was pretty great, one of the best songs we've ever sent to eurovision. okay, of course there were so many good songs but still it's a bummer we placed 22nd.

anyway, i think Kati was amazing. my other favorite was georgia.. they should've won haha. and i also loved denmark. not sure about the winner though.. sure the melody is pretty catchy but the song's not that great really.

i watched it and i think germany hosted a great show .. ;) really liked the beginning ;)

and all my favourites were bumped -.-' except for sweden .. sweden was really great tho but come one ireland?? uk?? denmark?? i don't know ;)

JEDWARD were really awesome but they didn't come under the first 5 thats kinda sucks and of course BLUE for the UK .. i loved blue when i was like 10 or around that and so of course i love that song but i think the whole acoustic in the arena was bad when they performed .. :)

don't get the song from azerbaijan .. don't know its like a song from the top 100 place 70 or so i think .. its mainstream thats why they won but congratulations and i really look for the next eurovision!