Help with my piano covers :)

XxSanctuaryxX

Ok hear me out here guys... ( i think this is the appropiate place to post this i hope :/)

As you all probably know i've been providing the internet with my various paramore piano covers which i hope everyone likes :) judging from the feedback im guessing you guys do which is great :D

After much support from friends and family, they sort of and i do myself want to erm.. i dunno how to describe this.. take it to the next level i guess? i was thinking if i won a meet and greet the next time the band are in the UK, i might like show them my stuff :) all i really want is for them to notice my work, i guess everyone does, but i have worked really hard with these covers.

A lot of people have been requesting sheet music as well... as i am self taught, i said this might prove an issue, but at my college they have this software called 'sibaeleus' where it notates whatever im playing in so that could work too :) people have suggested to me that i would be able to make money from this, but 1) i doubt this, and 2) i dont really want to take it to that level.

what im trying to say here is... i know that Ash and certain other members of the boards have contact with the band but i dont really want to jump on a band wagon with that. so who do you guys reckon i should contact about this? thanks for your continuing support! i will continue to make these whether anything comes out of it or not! :D

Sam Y.

Well...First of all (if you go to school) you should contact your music teacher. Ask her/him if she wants to take you to a competition or something. And than practice with her a little too. Trust me, that will help you. I did contact my music teacher too, and she wanted me to preform in front of whole school. Now, some guy saw me and hes asking me to record with him, he even told me that he will help me with my singing. Well thats my thought, you do whatever you think its better :]

Sibalius was the bane of my life for 2 years straight. hated that programme.

but anyway i'm not quite sure how you get this stuff off the ground, particularly, so i don't know who you could contact... i think you could definitely get some money out of the sheet music for it, you know, - even if that isn't your like ultimate goal, it doesn't help, right ? - so maybe try contacting some of the guys who handle the merch or the fbr store or something ? might have to fuck around with some copyright bits and pieces, you've got to be careful that you get the credit and money you deserve if you go down this road... i really don't know.

on a more basic level, just seriously whore out your youtube channel... you've got the talent, we all know it, just make sure everyone else gets to know it too ! it's surprising how many things take off from youtube

avit sam.

^ Thank you jorgi my wise conciencse :)

just from a fanboy point of veiw, i just want paramore to hear some of my stuff :D LMAO

even taht would make me happy!

i've tried to get in touch with FBR but i dunno, theres no direct way to contact them about something like this... lol or is therE?

^ Thank you jorgi my wise conciencse :)

just from a fanboy point of veiw, i just want paramore to hear some of my stuff :D LMAO

even taht would make me happy!

i've tried to get in touch with FBR but i dunno, theres no direct way to contact them about something like this... lol or is therE?

I contacted them one over there youtube and they replied.

But all it was is that the address on their myspace could be used to submit a demo.

• 3 months later...

just a quick update about my piano covers...

AHHHH! basically, im sure many of you know, i make loads of paramore piano coverrs and theyre all over youtube! well i thought, what the heck, might as well try and get my stuff heard by the band...

so i went on FBR's site, and under paramore found their agents and contacts etc, so i emailed one of them telling them about my covers etc and it would be great if these could get pased on to the band.. and i got this email back!

'Hi Sam,Thank you for your email, and your lovely piano renditions. I have passed this email onto the bands manager for his info.Keep up the great work! Best, Tara'

I'm so happy!

• 3 months later...

got another email from paramore's agent about my piano covers... hopefully this is the one!

'Hi Sam,

Thank you for your email, I did get this before I think at the beginning of the year and I passed it onto the bands manager to pass on to the band, I just resent your email to him again, so I’m sure he will show your great work to the band.

Thanks for all your support for paramore and I hope you have a great time and get included for the meet and greet, I have made the fan club aware you have asked.

Kind regards'