Favorite Books?

Trevor

Suggest some books fellow pf boarders!

I'm on a fiction binge at the moment. I read all the percy jackson books recently and despite them being very kiddish I actually enjoyed them :uhh: Harry Potter meets greek mythology. Would like to find another fiction/fantasy series to keep me busy. I've only read the harry potters and his dark materials as far as that genre goes. Usually read nonfiction and its gotten sorta boring.

so what say you?

Ah dude i love His Dark Materials, so rad...

Um, i'd recommend Garth Nix if you're after like fantasy fiction. His Old Kingdom Trilogy is a re-reader every time, and the weekday series of which i can't for the life of me remember the "proper" name for, Keys to the Kingdom maybe ? But they're titles like, Mister Monday, Grim Tuseday, Drowned Wednesday and stuff like that, they're a good read. Garth Nix is a genius if you like him.

Eoin Colfer, the dude who did the Artemis Fowl books has written a few good'uns if you look him up...

hmmmn, who else. Christopher Paollini ( i think that's his name at least) did the Eragon series, and despite the shitstick that was the film of that book, the books are pretty rad.

Off the top of my head they're the only series i can think of, but i'm pretty sure that's enough to be getting on with if you pick any of them :P