Fun PF Moments

EasyTarget

There's always something to make me smile, but to actually crack up and laugh? Depressing as it is, I can't remember too many of those, EXCEPT for one fateful day when first Shannon got me with...I don't even remember what, and then like 10 minutes later Becca posted something and there I went again! We Finns spend our entire lives perfecting our poker face, so that was a major blow. :(

Dunno, I've always felt less detached with one-on-one convos, so those are where the real magic is made. 8-)

I can hardly get nostalgic, one year feels like such a short time...I'm approaching 5-7 years on a few other places, and there the beginning's actually starting to get blurry!

Come to think of it, I remember people having parafamilies in their sigs all the way up until someone in the "bring back old PF" thread pointed out that they were useless and suddenly there was a consensus that they were indeed outdated, and so people started dropping them off. :/ I remember this, because...I never had a family... *snif*

next month on the 17th (i think) it'll be a year. I've never been in a parafamily or really in a really good friendship with someone, but i'm okay with it. almost everyone here has been really nice. really, i guess my whole entire time with pf has been fun :D.

There's always something to make me smile, but to actually crack up and laugh? Depressing as it is, I can't remember too many of those, EXCEPT for one fateful day when first Shannon got me with...I don't even remember what, and then like 10 minutes later Becca posted something and there I went again! We Finns spend our entire lives perfecting our poker face, so that was a major blow. :(

Hmmmm. We're going to have to ask Becca about this, I can't exactly remember what we said either. The situation you're describing does seem pretty familiar though.

• 1 month later...

i don't even remember everyone that was in my parafamily.

lmfao. only some people.

james was my parahusband

franny paradaughter

and maddie parasister

idk who else was in but there were alot of people.

i'd put you in mine mike, if i still had one lol

I miss this lol =/ fun times catie

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=8676&highlight=catmes

miss all you guys tbh, sorry i am never on anymore

I miss this too! haha

I remember the Catie dance! That was awesome! :D

And I remember the first time I won that, and got the pm from JJ saying I had won, I was like; "Me?! What?" hahah