The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I found a guy version of me too!

I confess I can't decide if I want to go blonde or back to brown.

We have the same favorite songs, same outlook on a lot of stuff, we're both artists. Its crazy. I love it. The only big difference we have is that he's 24. haha

I like your hair brown, but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous with anything you decide.

We have the same favorite songs, same outlook on a lot of stuff, we're both artists. Its crazy. I love it. The only big difference we have is that he's 24. haha

I like your hair brown, but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous with anything you decide.

That's so awesome!

My male version of me has the same favorite bands, does photography, plays guitar, does graphic design, has a Mac, has the tattoo I was planning on getting (which freaked me out a little to be honest), looks kind of like me, has the kind of dog I want, plays Guitar Hero and Peggle all the time (like I do), and more.

O_O

Haha.

Thanks! I keep seeing blonde hair and I want it, but then I also see people with brown hair and blue eyes and I love it so much. I r confused.

why is desperate housewives still on? has the rest of the world not seen the rest of the season yet?!

Sorry we're not in your vastly superior broadcasting nation, Erin. ;-)

Tonight's either the last or second last episode here.

Sorry we're not in your vastly superior broadcasting nation, Erin. ;-)

Tonight's either the last or second last episode here.

You better use the spoiler tags if you're going to share something then! haha