The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

duuuuuuude no, the mickey mouse one they have at california adventure or whatever is the best

i went on it at least a dozen times in a row

I've never taken that one, haha. I'll make sure to take it if I ever go there though :P I loved the Rock 'n' Roll Coaster as well. I wanna go to Disneyland now! haha

OMG i want to go to the harry potter thing! they were building it when i was there!! it opens like the 18th of this month i think!!! i wish it was open when i was there!

OMG i want to go to the harry potter thing! they were building it when i was there!! it opens like the 18th of this month i think!!! i wish it was open when i was there!

i confess i think we should take kayla and ross to the jersey shore while they're here. hahah.

oh god PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IT!

i live literally 10/15 minutes from where it was filmed lol. it's a bunch of benny gudios from new york coming down here and causing shit. and this summer is gunna suck because since that show it's going to be so packed down here (more than usual in the summer) now because everyones going to want to visit seaside :nono:

i confess goodnight guro!

lol i've been to that house since i live close by lol.

i confess why are people so stupid? i can't believe they're doing this