3 strikes, i'm out! - New LJ 24.06.2010

kasiek

it's funny how exactly what i wrote about in my last entry happened.... well, because of my last entry.

what's more important: that we're all over the place or that some tiny shred of truth is illuminated? nah, i don't care too much right now.

but this is what i want to get across today... i hope everyone here knows how thankful we are for the SPIN cover. regardless of what MTV.com or any gossip column online is reporting. it reads like this "hayley is pissed at SPIN!" but it couldn't be any more wrong. my point was not to slash that article in particular or say that that opportunity wasn't worth it. because let me tell you, it was. everything i said had more to do with the fact that journalists IN GENERAL write more about the little things, that - to us - don't matter when you compare them to the messages in our music. we are beyond stoked that SPIN covered our band and i got to be on the cover. we've dreamed of this for years! i still stand firm in the fact that i don't really think many journalist will ever "get" what our band does on the road... but then again, why do i all the sudden care if people "get" me or not?

the only people that really matter to us are you guys.

so let's hear what you think!

-what did you think of the SPIN article?

-of Paramore articles in general?

-and what would YOU want to see written about us?

HAYLEY

I agree with Hayley. I mean, the article did seem to focus more on things like what they're eating on their bus or whatever. It'd be nice for magazines in general to focus on more important things. But then again, I don't know. Maybe people like reading about the small things like that.