PFC NA Ambassador

Catie

Some of you may know that I was nominated for the Paramore Fan Club North American Ambassador. Now I need to make a one minute video explaining why I should be chosen and then the members need to vote on who they want to be Ambassador. I need help with my video. Along with my actual video since it's only one minute long i was thinking of making a still screen of text on the things I would improve. I'm not sure how to do that though.

I want to make a short video of me talking and then at the end add that screen for members to read.

help please!

ps. vote for me hahah =]

You should be chosen because you're a dedicated Paramore fan. You're willing to help other fans, and you're just a lovely person, haha.

If you're gonna be made Ambassador, what exactly do you have to do?

I know I'm gonna vote for you anyway (:

ah thank you! :):)

Basically just help run the PFC forum and site. keep the members happy and let Artist Arena (who run the pfc) know what the members want for the site.

this is what i have so far

Hey Guys! It's Catie!

If chosen for your North American Paramore Fan Club Ambassador I promise to get all of your requests made and questions answered. I promise to maintain a happy medium between Artist Arena and the fanclub members. Without the fans there would be no fanclub... there wouldn't even be paramore... so it is very important to keep all of you happy! I have a lot of expericence in working with and maintaining large paramore fan sites and forums. I am online almost all day. I love helping other out with their problems. I am very approachable, easy to talk to, and responsible.

then i want to make a still screen of improvements i want to make. can i do that in photoshop?

ohh wait i dont have photoshop on my new computer

hopefully it's still vaild faith! hahaha thank you though! =]

okay i i made a rough draft of my video. it is not the complete one. i just made it so i can show my speech professor today during class. plus i still need to add in the graphics that i want to.

th_video201009150001.jpg

If you get PFC ambassador, you totally have to hook me up with a meet and greet!

You should get it because you're dedicated to the best band in the world and you devote a lot of time to modding the greatest Paramore board on the internet and making other fans feel welcome :)

hahaha i would if i could keith!

thanks guys! remember if youre a pfc member vote for me! i dont know when the poll will be up but ill let you know when it is!

i did some video editing. still not the finished product though but heres what i have so far

i need positive and negative feedback so i can improve and do my best on this. thanks guys!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgTynmmlK4Q

vote for me! voting is up! please!!

http://bbs.paramorefanclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11811

btw please push this out if you can and tell your pfc friends!

also, you DO NOT have to live in north america to vote for north american ambassador! anyone could vote.