NEW NJ TOUR DATe

kristin

thats the same freaking night that The Format is playing with RAINER MARIA at the Stone Pony. bjgaibjalbjarghhhhhhh. ive never seen Rainer Maria, and Ive seen Paramore 6 times, but yeahh I'm going to Paramore. I do not intend to break my promise of going to every single NJ show they ever play. I just need a ride to hackensack, i think that its a good 2 hours away. and August 13th, thats 4 days after I return from Israel. yayyyyy!

my parents are totally cool about letting me see paramore whenever theyre here. they actually WANT me to! but hey, do you see me complaning? lol

i missed the obsessions show. randolph is kinda far away from me. i live near philly so i just see paramore when they come to the northstar bar.

and hackensack is like and hour and a half, but oh well, i hope i can go. plus its a great show, This Providence is amazing and ive been wanting to see them in concert for 2 years.

Oo sweet .. yeah definitly try to come to the Hackensack show ... where in Jersey do you live? And yess I just started listening to This Providence and I absolutly adore them. Their stuff is so catchy.

i live in mount laurel. its near cherry hill or moorestown, and about 30 mins from philly.

and ciwwaf is going to be there too? that makes it even better :D

They're not on minnne the last I checked.

I know they're not listed on every date at the moment' date=' but I've talked to some people who should know and they say Cute is on every date. So don't worry yet :)[/quote']

Thats weird cause I read some where my date has Paramore, Hit the lights and somone else.

I'm going to go see Cute in a couple days, and I'll get to talk to them since my friends and I were lucky enough to get photo passes and what not for the show. So I'll let you guys know if I find out anything. I hope Cute is at both dates, I'm going to the NYC date too so there listed there so at least I'll get to see them both together than.

They're not on minnne the last I checked.

I know they're not listed on every date at the moment' date=' but I've talked to some people who should know and they say Cute is on every date. So don't worry yet :)[/quote']

Thats weird cause I read some where my date has Paramore, Hit the lights and somone else.

Just about every date, as far as I know, will be Paramore, Cute Is What We Aim For, Hit the Lights and This Providence.