This Providence

neversummergirl

finally got my pics edited and on the computer, if anyone's interested...

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...2012%202%2006/

or if that link ^ doesn’t work, go here:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/

password: captain

album: This Providence and The Hush Sound concert 12 2 06

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i didnt know Dan was from Australlia. I didnt even notice his accent when i met him. anyway he is like one of the best looking guys ever and TP is amazing. =]

heres some pics from august when they were on tour with Paramore:

I only got a few pics of them performing...i guess this is the only one i uploaded to photobucket..haha

thisprovidence.jpg

anyway after the show... i hated the pic with ryan and i look like crap in these but oh well..

me and dan = <3

danandi.jpg

me and gavin!

gavinandi.jpg

THE END! (i want to see them again so bad)

bleh. i used to be, but like, the record came out, and i was dissapointed and it all went down from there. plus, when the lead singer forgets the lyrics on stage, it's kinda .... not good =/

Haha. So he did that on Friday here and I was hoping it was a one time thing. Apparently not. That's hella lame.

ooh ok. well guys... cut him some slack. i can't imagine we'd all do perfect every time we would do a show if we were in a band... and it may seem like he forgot the words, but he really just changed them... singers do that a lot. and i'm sure he doesn't forget them more than he does. he's done fine all the times i've seen him. and this is a this providence thread, not cute. so let's try and refrain from getting off subject. i'm not trying to be rude or anything... i'm just saying. noone hate me please... :]

ooh ok. well guys... cut him some slack. i can't imagine we'd all do perfect every time we would do a show if we were in a band... and it may seem like he forgot the words, but he really just changed them... singers do that a lot. and i'm sure he doesn't forget them more than he does. he's done fine all the times i've seen him. and this is a this providence thread, not cute. so let's try and refrain from getting off subject. i'm not trying to be rude or anything... i'm just saying. noone hate me please... :]

yeah, sorry..and ive only seen them once and like i said he did amazing. and in no way am i dissing CIWWAF. i lovee them! but like you said back to TP!

I never new Dan was from Australlia....until i saw a video about the back to school thing. and i was like woah?! cause when i met him he didnt have an accent.

• 3 weeks later...
you're from temecula?!?!?!

what band do you play in. i'm from Murrieta

well the band that i played with during that this providence show was called under the shadow, but now im in a band called concrete jungle! check us out if you want!

i would never think that someone in the temecula area would be on here..haha!

you're from temecula?!?!?!

what band do you play in. i'm from Murrieta

well the band that i played with during that this providence show was called under the shadow, but now im in a band called concrete jungle! check us out if you want!

yea me neither.

i don't know many local bands except for Step Stevie Step and 15 North but only cu the guys in those bands go to my school

yea me neither.

i don't know many local bands except for Step Stevie Step and 15 North but only cu the guys in those bands go to my school